No products in the cart
Brass Hydraulic Hose Fittings to suit Marine brake trailers.
3/8 inch brass hydraulic hose fittings suit.
- Hydraulic master cylinders
- Al-ko Disc hydraulic calipers
- Trojan Disc Calipers
- Hydraulic hose that requires an olive seat
- Hydrastar Actuators
- Al-ko Hydraulic Actuators
Brass adaptor nuts seal hydraulic lines into components like master cylinders and hydraulic disc brakes.
When connecting dissimilar metals, use copper washers—for example, combining a brass adaptor with a Dacromet or stainless caliper.
Available Australian-made Connectors
- Long tube nut – zinc
- Short tube nut – zinc
- Male to Female Adaptor nut – Brass
- American Caliper tapered elbow – Brass
- Australian non-tapered elbow – suits all Australian Calipers used on 13″ and 14″ wheels – brass
- 3-Way Brass Block – brass
- 4-Way Brass block – brass
- Copper washer
Use a copper washer to lock adaptor nuts into calipers positively.
If the disc brakes or hydraulic cylinder leaks, you have screwed the 3/8 inch nut on your hydraulic lines directly into a component that requires an adaptor nut to complete termination.
The hydraulic line connector is like to require an olive flange.
If you have not used an olive flange, your connection will leak.
Calipers do not have olive flanges; therefore, you will need an adaptor nut.
Notice the lower hole on the right-hand image. This is a plastic insert; There is no olive flange inside this hole.
Finally, brass is not a suitable metal for bonding; hence the use of Teflon tape is recommended,
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|
|Brass Hydraulic Fittings|
3/8" Joiner, 3/8" Short Tube Nut, 3/8" Adaptor, 3/8" M/F American Elbow, 3/8" M/F Australian Elbow, 3/8" x 3 Way Block, 3/8" x 4 Way Block, Copper Washer