Al-ko Hydraulic Caliper plus Disc Pads - Stainless Pistons - Each
Al-ko hydraulic disc caliper includes stainless pistons, bolts, spring washers and disc pads.
The stainless pistons have made Al-ko calipers more expensive. However, they are more reliable with less intensive maintenance.
For use with 10-inch and 12-inch Disc Rotors
- Up to 14-inch wheel brake rating to 1600kg per axle.
- Up to 16-inch wheel brake rating to 1400kg per axle.
- Suitable for disc thickness from 10mm to 15mm.
The Al-ko stainless caliper is an attractive piece of equipment for an excellent reason. It is the most innovative piece of equipment on the market in Australia.
One drawback, new calipers do not have stainless pistons (CM800A). Stainless pistons will provide a long maintenance life. Al-ko Hydraulic disc brake calipers have a mounting hole spacing of 88.9mm centre to centre.
We stock the following Al-ko hydraulic trailer parts
- Caliper Piston – Stainless
- Stainless Hydraulic Caliper Pads – 2 Pair
- Replacement Universal Seal Kits here
- Replacement pads for Alko are interchangeable with Trogan disc pads.
- Dexter UFP Caliper incl Pads
- UFP Caliper Disc Pad
The recommended operating pressure is 6.9 mpa (1000psi).
Trailer weights exceeding 2000 kg require independent control and breakaway facility. Breakaway kits cause the brakes to be automatically activated if the towing vehicle and the trailer become accidentally disconnected.
Tip: When changing or checking disc pads, squeeze the piston home a little by applying a G clamp to the piston. This procedure gives you a little extra room when fitting the disc pads.
|10 × 15 × 20 cm
Dacromet, Stainless Steel