No products in the cart
9-inch Replacement Hydraulic Brake Cylinder
9″ Hydraulic Brake Wheel Cylinder is a high-quality replacement cylinder that is made to last. It is made of cast iron and has a zinc-plated finish for corrosion resistance. It is also easy to install.
When choosing a 9-inch replacement hydraulic brake cylinder, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The size of the cylinder. Make sure that the cylinder you choose is the same size as the old one.
- The type of backing plate. The cylinder must be compatible with the backing plate on your trailer.
- The material of the cylinder. Cast iron is the most common material, but aluminium cylinders are also available.
- The price. Hydraulic brake cylinders can range in price from around $20 to $50.
Once you have chosen a 9-inch replacement hydraulic brake cylinder, you can install it yourself or take it to a mechanic to have it installed.
Here are some safety tips to keep in mind when working with hydraulic brake cylinders:
- Always wear safety glasses when working with hydraulic brake cylinders.
- Do not over-tighten the cylinder. This can damage the seals and cause leaks.
- Be careful not to spill brake fluid. Brake fluid is a hazardous material and can cause skin irritation.
If you are not comfortable working with hydraulic brake cylinders, it is best to take your trailer to a mechanic to have the cylinder replaced.
Where should I position the Hydraulic Bleed Nipple?
Importantly, the bleed nipple is located a the top of the wheel cylinder. Air rises to the top of the cylinder and is released by bleeding the nipple.
Attach a clear tube to the nipple to return fluid to the bottle when bleeding.
Purchase hydraulic backing plate parts below
- 9-inch Hydraulic Brake Shoes.
- 9-inch Hydraulic Backing Plate
- Drum incl Studs suit 9″ Brakes.
- 50mm Override Coupling Zinc
Further, Couplemate offers a wide range of other hydraulic parts as well like ¾ inch hydraulic master cylinder and ⅞ inch hydraulic master cylinder.
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 3 cm|