No products in the cart
Coupling Hand Brake Plate
The coupling hand brake plate is low profile and ideal on the override and electric couplings when conventional park brake assemblies are too high.
- Hole Spacings 184mm x 54mm x 13.5mm
- Low Profile – 140mm from the top of the plate to the bottom of the handle.
- Install the brake plate under the override coupling.
- The holes should line up correctly so that the push plate is directly over the push assembly on the rear of the Override coupling.
- Mount your adjustable cable connector onto the lower arm bolt position and connect the cable to your brakes.
- Adjust the wire enough to remove the slack from the park brake cable.
- Note: This adjuster does not adjust your brakes; it eliminates the sloop from your cable. There is another procedure to change your brakes.
Also fits the following couplings
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 15 cm|