No products in the cart
Hydrastar Hydraulic Electric Brake Gen 7 Actuator
The Hydrastar hydraulic electric brake actuator suits tandem boat trailers up to 4500kg.
Tekonsha iPrimus, P2, P3 and the latest Redarc brake controllers are suitable to control this actuator.
An electric over-hydraulic actuator requires an electric brake controller to send a signal to work a hydraulic pump actuator. Hydraulic brakes are used on boat trailers over 2000kg.
After purchase, the Hydrastar brake actuator manual and wiring diagram will be provided in a download link.
Why do I need this type of brake controller?
The Law requires trailers over 2t to install a breakaway kit on their trailer or caravan.
Couplemate has good stocks of this product and ships from Brisbane, Australia.
American supplier offers a 2-year warranty on all HydraStar units against faulty craftsmanship. Warranty issues are handled here in Australia.
- Hydrastar 1200 psi to suit boat trailers from 2t to 3.2t
- Hydrastar 1600 psi to fit boat trailers over 3.2t and up to 4.5t
Hydrastar Brake Specifications
- Application: single or tandem-axle trailers with disc brakes
- Maximum output pressure: 1,200 - 1,600 psi
- Power: 12V DC
- Hydraulic port size: 3/16 inch
- Dimensions: 11-3/4 inch long x 3-inch wide x 7-3/8 inch tall
- Hydrastar Wire configuration:
- Black: 12-volt power
- Blue: brake controller
- Yellow: breakaway
- White: ground
- 2-Year limited warranty
Purchase Hydrastar replacement trailer spare parts here
- Hydrastar Circuit Board
- Hydrastar Gasket
- Brass Hose Connectors
- Replacement Hydrastar hydraulic pumps are not available.
Finally, a stainless braided hydraulic hose is an excellent investment to connect this Hydrastar actuator to the hydraulic calipers.
Hydrastar Hydraulic Electric Brake Actuator
|Dimensions||8 × 20 × 40 cm|
|Select psi Model|