No products in the cart
3.6k Caliper Disc Pads suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak calipers
3.6k caliper disc pads are genuine and suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak brands. The kit includes four disc pads.
- Attach a clear tube to the top of the nipple.
- Air rises to the top of the hydraulic chamber.
- Momentarily pressurise the brake lines.
- Release the nipple until air escapes.
- Once the air has stopped escaping, stop bleeding and move to the next caliper to bleed.
Key Tips and Tricks
- These DeeMaxx pads are very easy to install.
- Do not disconnect the hydraulic brake line.
- Remove caliper.
- Insert the disc pad into the piston and use a G Clamp to push the piston back into its home position.
- Insert the other disc pad, re-insert it onto the rotor and bolt the caliper to the bracket.
If you travel long distances, use a thread sealer on the caliper bolts. There have been occasions when the caliper has become detached from the bracket on corrugated roads.
I also use a medium strength thread sealer on the four bolts on my caliper hat section bracket.
Purchase new Genuine Deemaxx calipers and parts here
- Stainless DeeMaxx Disc Caliper
- DeeMaxx Disc Caliper - 10 inch to 12 inch
- Stainless Steel Marine Braided Hose
- Trojan Hydraulic Caliper
- 12 inch Deemaxx Ventilated Integrated 2t Disc Rotor
306k Stainless Steel Disc Pad DeeMaxx
Stainless steel disc brake pad set. 3-6k Caliper, 4 Pads. In other words, one set of disc pads fits two-disc calipers.
This Disc brake caliper pad has stainless backing plates.
Fits 10" and 12" disc brake assemblies slip-on or integral. Kit includes enough pads for two calipers or one axle.
DEEMAXX offers a variety of different features that make them unique. First, the exclusive MAXX COATING used passed the Salt Spray Test per ASTM-B-117-09 over 1008 hrs with no RUST.
|Dimensions||10 × 13 × 15 cm|