No products in the cart
2t Landcruiser Electrogal Disc Rotor up to 4.5t Tandem Axles
2t Landcruiser disc rotor has a drilled disc face to assist efficiencies during braking on axles over 1600kg.
Drilled disc faces have several benefits, they are
- Reduces disc pad scum
- Improves braking by allowing a faster cooling cycle.
- A cleaner disc pad allows more effective braking
Disc Rotor suits
- 5 Stud Landcruiser - 5 x 9/16-inch Studs - 2.25t - 150mm P.C.D.
- 5 Stud Landcruiser - 5 x 14mm Studs - 2.25t - 150mm P.C.D. (Metric Studs)
- 6 Stud Landcruiser - 6 x 1/2-inch Studs - 2.25t - 139.7mm P.C.D.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser - 6 x 12mm Studs - 2.25t - 139.7mm P.C.D. (Metric Studs)
We recommend replacing the phenolic piston with a stainless piston for a longer piston life when using Trojan calipers. A worn or scratched phenolic piston causes swelling, which results in sticking pistons.
Bearing kit to suit 2t disc brake rotor
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm - HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm - 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm - 64607
- Grease Cap O.D. 63mm DC2
Note 1: 2t Disc rotors do not include a bearing kit. We recommend using Japanese Bearings.
Disc hubs are cast to have the hub, which houses the wheel bearings.
Couplemate can provide disc hubs, and rotors drilled to suit the majority of popular wheel drilling patterns ex-stocDepending on compatibility, we
Associated disc brake rotor parts
- Al-ko Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- Al-ko Stainless Hydraulic Disc Caliper
- Universal Hydraulic Disc Pads
- Stainless Hydraulic Disc Pad
- Couplemate Hydraulic Caliper Piston 316 Stainless
- Couplemate Hydraulic Caliper Piston Seal Repair Kit
- 10 inch DeeMaxx Top Hat Disc Rotor
Couplemate use Landcruiser 2t Disc Rotors on the following equipment
Couplemate ships via Australia Post, Startrack, Fastway and T.N.T to all parts of Australia. Delivery times may vary.
|Dimensions||20 × 40 × 40 cm|
|Select Stud Pattern|
6 stud Landcruiser, 5 Stud Landcruiser