No products in the cart
10-inch Ford Ventilated Disc Rotor suit 1.6t Japanese bearings (3500lbs)
10-inch Ford Ventilated Disc Rotor uses Dexter Bearing sets and fits standard Australian Ford rims and tyres.
Ford PCD is 4.5 inches using 1/2 UNF thread studs and wheel or lug nuts.
- The wall thickness for a 10-inch disc rotor is 18mm. American calipers fit American rotors only.
- All Australia calipers fit 15mm disc rotor walls and are not suitable for this rotor.
An integral rotor like this one contains the hub which houses the bearings. A top hat rotor has no hub.
More information on American Disc Rotors
How to dry-fit
- Fit the bearings into the disc rotor (no grease, we will apply grease later in the process)
- Fit the rotor onto the axle and lock off the axle nut
- Bolt the mounting plate onto the disc caliper
- Place a cable tie around the rotor
- Install the caliper and mount it over the disc rotor
- Install an airline into the hydraulic thread to blow out the piston onto the disc pad. This process locks the disc pad into position.
- Tack weld the mounting plate into position. If you are happy with the location of the mount, then proceed to the next step.
- Remove the caliper and rotor then finish the welding grease the bearings and re-install.
Marine Bearing Kit (not included)
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.97mm | 68149/11
- Outer ID 27.00mm, OD 50.29mm | 44649/10
- Seal ID 44mm, OD 65.22mm | GS-1719DL
- Grease Cap - 1.98" | DC1980
These parts suit this disc rotor
|Select Bearing Type|
Dexter Bearings, Aust Slimline/Ford