No products in the cart
12-inch Deemaxx Ventilated Disc Rotor suits 2T Dexter bearings
12-inch Deemaxx Ventilated Disc Rotor suit 2t bearings used on US boat trailers. OEM equipment made by Deemaxx USA.
An integral rotor is one that incorporates the hub and bearings. Ventilated disc rotors dissipate the heat generated by braking events.
Disc mounts are best dry-fitted for the best results,
How to dry-fit
- Fit the bearings into the disc rotor (no grease, we will apply grease later in the process)
- Fit the rotor onto the axle and lock the axle nut
- Bolt the mounting plate onto the disc caliper
- Place a cable tie around the rotor
- Install the caliper and mount it over the disc rotor
- Install an airline into the hydraulic thread to blow out the piston onto the disc pad. This process locks the disc pad into position.
- Tack weld the mounting plate into position. If you are happy with the location of the mount, then proceed to the next step.
- Remove the caliper and rotor then finish the welding then grease the bearings and re-install.
Suits a 12 inch 6 stud Landcruiser MAXX coated Ventilated disc rotor setup.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser is 140mm PCD using 6 x 1/2 UNF thread studs and nuts.
Wall thickness is 18mm. This disc rotor fits American calipers only.
Australia calipers fit 15mm disc rotor walls and are not suitable for this rotor.
Deemaxx Marine Bearing Kit (not included)
- Inner ID 44.45mm, OD 82.93mm - 25580/20
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 59.10mm - 15123/245
- Seal ID 50mm, OD 85mm - 82130
The other 2T rotors are the Australia style 5 or 6 stud rotors.
Purchase new Genuine Deemaxx calipers and parts here
|Dimensions||20 × 40 × 40 cm|