No products in the cart
50mm Square Galvanised U-Bolt Clamp Kit
50mm square galvanised u-bolt clamp kit secures boating, 4WD and other hardware equipment with great ease.
With its simple measurement system, mounting the clamp onto your trailer becomes a more straightforward task. The clamp kit fitted onto the rear of your trailer makes for a convenient carrier on a marine assignment or trip.
This kit is ideally designed for trailers and boat trailers when you need to lug equipment around.
The special galvanising treatment makes the bolt last longer without rusting and provides the strength to carry necessary hardware. The clamp kit comprises additional washers and nylock nuts galvanised to maintain superior quality.
Further, the 50mm square galvanised U bolt has rolled threads instead of cut threads. Additionally,
- the thread length is 60mm.
- The thread size is 1/2 inch BSW.
Four elements uniquely define any U-bolt:
- Material type (for example, bright zinc-plated mild steel or galvanised)
- Thread dimensions (for example 1/2 inch )
- Inside diameter (for example, 50 mm - the distance between the legs)
- Inside height (for example, 125 mm)
50mm Galvanised Clamp Kit Technical Specs:
- Weight- 1 kg
- Dimensions- 8 x 6 x 6 cm
- ElectroGal Shackle Plate 40x x 8mm
- Select Length- 75 mm, 100 mm, 125 mm, 137mm, 150mm, 162mm, 175 mm, 200mm, 250mm
Finally, derated u bolts to 375kg each or 1500kg per set of 4 or enough u bolts to suit a single axle.
The max rating of 750kg axles is 750kg with u bolt rating of1500kg.
Purchase more clamp kits here
50mm Square Galvanised Ubolt Clamp Kit
|Dimensions||3 × 7 × 15 cm|
Length: 75mm, Length: 100mm, Length: 200mm, Length: 175mm, Length: 125mm, Length: 150mm, Length: 250mm, Length: 162mm, Length: 112mm