No products in the cart
3500kg OzHitch Electric and Off-road Coupling
Manutec manufactures 3500kg OzHitch Electric Off-road Coupling.
The self-aligning Ozhitch is one of the many off-road couplings used by camper trailers and caravaners in today's Australian market.
Hi Norm, your hitch is the greatest invention since the wheel. I can’t get over how much better the camper tows now. Hitching and unhitching is a piece of cake now. If your ever up this way please call in.
How easy is it to fit the OzHitch to my camper?
Fitting the OzHitch Electric off-road trailer coupling is easy.
- All that’s required is to remove your current tow-ball from the tow vehicle.
- Place the OzHitch Electric tow-tongue section over the tow tongue.
- Line up the holes and insert the bolt into the same tow ball hole.
- Tighten the bolt up, and you are ready to connect.
Just a tip here: when fitting the bolt, put it in from underneath, as the space inside the off-road trailer hitch around the hole is quite deep allowing for the stub of the bolt to stick up rather than down.
- Fit the low-profile lever under the rear of the coupling.
- Inert the small spacer (provided) under the front of the coupling to keep the setup concentric. Purchase by clicking the image.
What are the OzHitch Electric Coupling Advantages?
- Self-Aligning Towing Hitch Cradle
- Connects in Seconds
- ADR approved to 3.5 Tonne (3.5 Tonne Version)
- Very Low Profile
- Full Bushing (“No Rattles”)
- Double Locking Pin Security
- Lockable for Security
- Huge Off-Road Angles
- Tested to Higher than Required Capacities
- Fully Galvanised
- Bolt or Weld-On
- Multiple Bolt Patterns Available
- 3.5 tonne, 2.5 tonne and 2 tonnes Override Models
- Hayman Reese Adaptor Available
Finally, purchase OzHitch spare parts accessories here
- Replacement Pin
- Replacement car bracket
- Ozhitch 2000kg Offroad
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 40 cm|
2,000kg Override, 3,500kg Electric