No products in the cart
Outback Rebound Shackle Spring
The outback rebound shackle springs are renowned for their durability in heavy off-road conditions. Outback springs are 60mm and built for shock loading experience off-road.
- Eye to Eye Rebound Leaf Spring - 841mm long.
- 60mm x 7mm
- Bush dimensions 5/8" x 7/8" x 60mm.
- Free Camber 158mm
- Eye to Center Bolt 420mm
- Install spring rear hanger 35mm longer than the length of spring.
- The second leaf in the Outback Spring series wraps around the eye to provide extra support during shock-loading events.
Outback Rebound leaf spring ratings per pair.
- 7 Leaf Outback off-road spring- 1500kg
- 9 Leaf Outback off-road spring- 2000kg
- Ten leaves Outback off-road spring- 2500kg
Spring Eye has inserted a steel bush to ensure long wearing in harsh terrains. This steel bush does require periodical greasing.
Parts for the outback rebound camper spring are at these links below,
- 16mm Greasable Shackle Bolts.
- 16mm Shackle Bolt kit.
- Replacement steel spring bushes.
- Replacement front hanger.
- 16mm Greaseable Shackle Pin Kit
Couplemate recommends pre-greasing shackle bolts before insertion into spring bushes.
|Dimensions||13 × 30 × 93 cm|
9 Leaf, 7 Leaf, 10 Leaf