50A Mount Cover suit Anderson Plug for Caravans using 12v Power
50A car plug covers in both flush and flat mount to suit Anderson Plug and to easily secure your plug to a fixed position.
Anderson Plug Dust Covers Specifications
- Flush Mount 50A
- Flush Mount with plug 50A
- Flat Mount 50A
- Flat Mount 120A
- Dirty terminals are the second most significant cause of connection failure.
- The most significant cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidisation inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connections dry otherwise they will fail.
Electrical flashing is caused by dirt and humidity. Electricity tracks across the wet dust, causing a flash. As a result of the flash, there is an associated explosion.
Electrical accidents are significantly reduced with plug covers.
Prevent electricity to flow between terminals via a shroud or barrier.
The locking tabs ensure a safe and reliable connection for towing, battery charging, and marine and industrial OEM applications.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible with most power connector brands
- A unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy-duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- 50A fuse protects 50A plugs
- Patented product made by Australian company Trailer Vision
Purchase 50A and 175A plug covers from the links below:
- Trailer Plug Cover to suit Anderson Plug 50A
- 50A Flush Mount Car Cover plus Plug Connector
- 50A LED Screw Connector
- 175A Trailer Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug
- 50A Anderson Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug
Are Anderson Plug Covers Waterproof?
All-size plug covers help prevent the ingress of water and dust but are not waterproof or submersible.
How is water conductive?
Electricity passes along a stream of water from point A to point B. Electricity passes better through water with salt content.
Water provides a path between active and neutral conductors, causing tracking. Tracking causes power to be used, flattening the battery even when not connected to the battery.
Did you know that salt water is more conductive than freshwater?
Yes, the ions in the saltwater make it easier for electricity to pass between molecules.
|5 × 15 × 20 cm
50A Flat Mount, 50A Flush Mount, 50A Flush Mount with Plug, 120A Flat Mount