Caravan Reversing Guide
The Couplemate® Caravan Reversing Guide (Marriage Saver®) makes hitching up your caravan/boat or camper easier than ever!
It takes just minutes to install under the tow ball and prevents those awkward 'oh damn' moments!
Reversing cameras are great, but they do not stop accidents as efficiently as this trailer guide.
- Chris Lilley: Best investment we made....One of us would have done jail time otherwise
- Tony McKenzie: One of the best things you will ever buy!
- Scott Retallick: Saved my marriage on many occasions
- Barbara Proposch: Got one, Colleen they save a bit of swearing
- Andrew App: Saves so much stuffing around. Thank you
- Hank: My Prado has a reversing camera, not a very good one, though, which I use when hooking up. I also bought a marriage saver from Couplemate, a bit old hat but it works. It is too easy to reverse back that little bit too much and ding your rear bumper. The couplemate trailer guide stops that.
Yes, I thought so too, Ted Bullpit is not a great driver, is he?
Even single axle u beaut trailers are simple to align. However, tandem axle trailers have more resistance between axles to allow easy hitch-ups. Did I say it's easy to install yet?
NOTE: Fits all highway electric and non-electric couplings but not off-road couplings. We have a different model for off-road couplings.
Lock the trailer hitch when travelling to help prevent accidental uncoupling.
Moving over rough ground has been known to cause your trailer coupling to become dislodged from the tow ball.
The Couplemate Trailer guide, when used vertically, helps stop decoupling.
A padlock is required to be purchased to lock the wing into position.
Couplemate® is backed by an unconditional lifetime guarantee when used by manufacturers' recommendations.
Couplemate Marriage Saver® is very well-priced, making it the best-selling and most efficient Trailer Guide on the market today. Check out our fantastic prices; you won't buy better!
IMPORTANT: If you are like me, the thought of the trailer jumping off the tow bar is scary. Worn tow balls or trailer couplings are tough to detect, so it is comforting to know the Couple-Mate® caravan reversing guide will prevent your trailer coupling from jumping off the tow ball on those rough roads.
The trailer guide is one of our original products; others can be found below
- Couplemate Heavy Duty Trailer Guide
- Easy Caravan Jack
- Replacement Tregg Pin and Lock
- Hitch Pin Receiver Lock
|13 × 15 × 30 cm