No products in the cart
200Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Bluetooth
200Ah Lithium LiFePO4 is a lithium iron phosphate battery with smartphone connection ability via Bluetooth App.
Manufacturer demands we cut, cut, cut the margins and offer a fabulous introductory retail price on this new, proven technology.
Please note: The manufacturer uses 1st class materials and offers a 5-year warranty. He will not be beaten on quality.
Bluetooth provides live voltage, current and graphic information via the internal shunt.
Compared with traditional lead acid batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4) have many advantages:
- Dimension: 523*235*222mm
- Lightweight: 23.5kg
- Integrated 4.0 Bluetooth Application
- Class A prismatic LiFePO4 cells
- Built-in Advanced BMS
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 150A
- Support 4 in Series and 4 in Paralleled connection
- Perfect for Solar Households and off-grid RV/Marine Applications
Integrated Battery Management System (BMS)
To allow the control and the charge of the different elements of an accumulator battery and to protect it against overcharging voltages.
Traditionally, the BMS does not allow battery temperature to exceed 180 degrees Celsius. Old lithium battery systems did not contain BMS, causing the battery to exceed 180 degrees Celsius, leading to overtemperature and fire.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty: Outstanding customer service.
- Environmentally friendly: free of cadmium, lead, mercury, etc., harmful substances.
- No memory effect: no need for full charge and discharge cycles
- Small size & lightweight:70% lighter than lead-acid batteries.
- Long service lifetimes than lead-acid batteries.
- There is no memory effect. No need for discharge and recharge cycles.
- Safe to Use: Drop-in replacements for lead-acid batteries.
- Deep and regular discharge and charging efficiency.
- High performance even under extreme conditions.
- Constantly improving storage capacity.
- High stability even under extreme loads.
Please charge the battery before using it when you receive it. For transportation safety, our battery only has 30% power when it leaves the factory, and it may be out of power in your hands. Therefore, please charge the battery before receiving it.
SUPCELION® 200Ah 12.8V LiFePO4 Batteries use Grade A LiFePO4 cells with higher energy density, more stable performance and greater power. Compared with lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries provide greater energy density and weigh only 1/3 of lead-acid batteries, which can perfectly replace lead-acid batteries. However, it’s recommended to use a dedicated lithium battery charger to charge the batteries.
LiFePO4 battery is a green battery made from safe, non-toxic and harmless energy, free of any heavy metals and harmful substances. The battery has higher chemical stability, is not readily susceptible to thermal runaway, and will not overheat or catch fire even if punctured.
The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects the battery from overcharge and Discharge, Over-current, Short Circuiting, as well as Low and High Temperatures for increased performance and longer life. In addition, the LiFePO4 Battery has no memory effect, so it can be recharged at any time without needing full charge and discharge cycles.
Bluetooth App is available on both Google Play & App Store to be downloaded. The Bluetooth application displays the data in real-time. You will have all important battery data always on your smartphone or tablet.
- Never expose to direct sunlight. Protect from heat.
- The LiFePO4 battery should always be dry and kept clean if possible.
- Avoid any type of damage, such as falling, drilling or similar damage. (Risk of short circuit).
- Note the positive (+) and negative (-) poles on the LiFePO4 battery and consider the correct polarity.
- Pay attention to the correct assembly.
- Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery.
- Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting SUPCELION®
Any of the above actions void the warranty.
Find the full range of Battery Management products
- ASPERO Caravan Power Management System
- ProSmart Bluetooth Sensor Monitor
- 100A Bluetooth Smartphone Battery Management Monitor
- BC300 plus Commlink – BMPRO
- Drifter Battery Monitoring System
- JHub Incl Control Node
- BatteryPlus35 II Management System
- Genius 15-35 RV Power Supply
- Genius 30-35 RV Power Supply
- JControl Digital Caravan Battery Monitor
- MiniBoost DC–DC Smart Battery Charger
- Lithium Battery Charger Australian Made
- Odyssey Battery Management System
- Trek3 Display RV Battery Monitor
- Control Node 103
- Smart Connect Bluetooth Sensor Kit
- Caravan Electronic Sway Controller
- 100Ah Lithium LiFePo4 Battery Bluetooth
|Dimensions||50 × 20 × 20 cm|