LPG Gas Monitor Smartsense with Bluetooth
LPG gas monitor smartsense gauge by BMPRO takes the guesswork out of "how much gas is in the LPG gas bottle".
The most advanced and accurate gas bottle monitor arrived for Australian BBQ lovers, caravaners and RVers.
Editor Note: "I purchased one of these Gas Gauge Level Monitors and installed it under my BBQ. I was running out of LPG 1/2 way through a cook, but not any more. It is just like a fuel gauge".
How can I recharge SmartSense Guage?
The Bluetooth sensor has a standard non-rechargeable 3V round battery pack CR2032. The app is easily downloaded and works on all devices that have Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy (BLE).
- Compact, lightweight, tough, water and dust resistant
- Suits most portable domestic caravan gas bottles
- Easy DIY installation with extra strong magnets
- Communicates with smartphones via Bluetooth
- Part of the SmartConnect range
- Free SmartSense app via Google Play and iTunes App Store
- Compatible with BMPRO Smart RV systems JHub, Odyssey, JAYCOMMAND, RVMaster
SmartSense is an advanced, small monitor (approximately the size of a business card).
- Smartsense attaches to the underside base of a gas cylinder with two strong magnets.
- It detects the gas level remaining in the bottle and sends information via Bluetooth® to a smartphone. The current state of charge is indicated and changes according to usage.
- The free downloadable SmartSense app is available on Android and IOS.
The app includes alarm notifications to inform the user the gas level detected, is below the settable threshold.
Multiple Gas Bottles
The SmartSense app allows monitoring of numerous gas bottle levels from one phone.
Smartsense works with the standard domestic portable gas bottles and provides options to select from 3.7 kg or 8.5 kg cylinders. Further, input bottle height to manually input bottle size.
Users configure settings individually for each monitored cylinder, including naming the cylinder, alarms and unit of measurement to be displayed as a percentage or in centimetres.
Caravanners are running BBQs, stoves, or fridges on gas; café owners using outdoor gas heaters; BBQ lovers and everybody else using liquified gas will find this app to be highly useful and convenient.
Smartsense takes the guesswork out of understanding how much gas is remaining. Never run out of gas again.
LPG Gas Bottle Sizes
- 9kg or
How to Check the Gas Bottle Level
The LPG bottle level is displayed on the IOS or Smartphone app.
The app can detect multiple LPG gas bottles of different sizes.
Changing the Gauge Battery
We often get questions about the battery and battery replacement.
The condition of batter #4 on the right image is 50%. This battery is approximately 6 months old and will require replacement soon. We suggest battery replacement once they indicate less than 10% power.
The video below by BMPRO shows how to replace the Smartsense battery.
Find the full range of BMPRO products below
- 100A Bluetooth Smartphone Battery Management Monitor
- Battery Check Pro use with Smartphone
- BatteryplusII HA 35A Battery Management System
- Batteryplus II SI 35A Battery Management System
- BC300 plus Commlink – BMPRO
- Caravan Smart Temperature – Bluetooth
- Caravan Sway Control and Loom
- Control Node 103
- Genius DC Power Supply
- J35 Control Battery Monitor Display Unit
- J35 Battery Management System
- JHub RV Control Panel
- Lithium Battery Charger
- MiniBoost DC-DC Smart Battery Charger
- ProSmart Bluetooth Sensor Monitor
- Odyssey Battery Management System
- Odyssey Link 103
- Trailcheck Dashboard Breakaway LED Monitor
- TrailSafe Bluetooth Breakaway Switch
- Trek3 Display RV Battery Monitor
- Water Tank Level Sensor
Finally, this gas bottle level monitor makes an excellent gift for a caravanner who has everything.
|Dimensions||3 × 13 × 20 cm|