2t Cruisemaster Landcruiser Drum
$311.50 – $386.25 inc GST
2t Cruisemaster Landcruiser Drum incl Bearing Kit
2t Cruisemaster Landcruiser Drum includes the complete bearing kit (bearings 501349 and 68149).
The bearing kit is factory installed and greased for your convenience.
We recommend installing offroad magnets in 12" electric backing plates. Electric offroad magnets reduce wear and tear on magnet arms and drum magnet surfaces.
When installing bearings and seals, be sure to smear lubricant on the axle journal where the seal is located.
The lubricant will prevent seal burn once the drum starts its rotations.
Why the rubber band on Offroad Magnet?
Off-road magnets have no retaining clip. Magnets are held into position with a rubber band. During the first braking event, the rubber band disintegrates, leaving the magnet in its usual place.
The band will disintegrate as a result of the first braking event. When removing the 12" drum for servicing, the mechanic will re-install a new band when he re-installs the drum.
12 inch backing plate offroad and standard magnets are identified by White Cable.
Cruisemaster Drum Specifications
- 5 Stud Landcruiser Incl 25580/68149 and 9/16" Nuts - 93mm Spiggot - (03-FP-12VC-93-LC5)
- 2t x 5 Stud Landcruiser Drum Incl 501349/68149 and 9/16" Nuts - 93mm Spiggot - (03-FP-12VT-93-LC5-9/16)
- 5 Stud Landcruiser 2t x M14 Drum Incl 501349/68149 and Nuts - 110mm Spiggot - (03-FP-12VT-110-LC5-M14)
- 6 Stud Landcruiser Drum Incl 501349/68149 and Nuts - 93mm Spiggot - (03-FP-12-VT-93-LC6-1/2)
- 6 Stud Landcruiser Drum Incl 25580/68149 and Nuts - 93mm Spiggot - (03-FP-12VC-93-LC6)
Review more 12 inch drums below
|Dimensions||20 × 35 × 35 cm|
|Select Bearing Drum||
03-FP-12VC-93-LC5, 03-FP-12VT-93-LC5-9/16, 03-FP-12VT-110-LC5-M14, 03-FP-12-VT-93-LC6-1/2, 03-FP-12VC-93-LC6