BC300 plus Commlink
BC300 plus Commlink
$339.50 inc GST
Out of stock
Got A Question About This Product?
BC300 plus Commlink Monitors all Connections Directly from the Battery
BC300 plus Commlink External Shunt provide additional 300 Amp battery monitoring for your BatteryPlus35 and J35 systems.
The BatteryPlus35 and J35 battery management systems allow high current loads and external charge sources to connect directly to the battery via the BC300 External Shunt.
This enhances system behaviour with temperature monitoring of the battery for greater protection.
- High current/external charge monitoring
- Wireless Bluetooth communication to Commlink – easy to install/retrofit
- DIY installation and simple pairing procedure
Connect these models below to your Smart Android Phone or iPhone via the Commlink.
BC300 ➙ Commlink ➙ J35 or BatteryPlus ➙ Smart Phone
Battery Properties Monitored
- Current (charging / discharging)
- Energy usage (Ah)
- Temperature (not displayed)
BC300 also provides your BatteryPlus35 and J35 with additional information on battery usage, so your displays, such as the Trek, JControl and JHub, are always up-to-date on battery Time Remaining and the State of Charge.
Output 0.9/3.0/4.0 Amps
Input 240V, 50Hz
Battery Size 12-12 Ah
Type Lead Acid, LiFePO4
Battery Chemistry AGM, Gel, Calcium or Wet, LiFePO4
Charger Type Multi-stage
Power Supply Mode 12V
Note: After connection, depressing the right-hand button on the Commlink activates the Bluetooth connection between BC300 and the Management System
Tech Tips from David Bayliss
BC300 CommLink: This product is one of our top-selling items and continues to grow in popularity. Let's look at why it is becoming such an essential addition to a battery management system.
The BC300 Commlink enables customers to utilise higher amp loads that cannot be connected directly to the Power Management Systems such as the BP35 or J35 ranges.
Where loads can not be connected directly to a Power Management system and need to be connected directly to battery terminals.
For Example, additional solar, inverter, CPAP machine – without a BC300 CommLink, the essential battery information on charging and discharging that these devices create is not captured.
This potentially leads to incorrect readings on the user's App or RV displays such as Odyssey, JControl or Trek.
Devices that are power management critical and require a permanent connection to a battery, such as Sleep Apnea CPAP devices, should be connected directly to the battery through a BC300 CommLink.
The Shunt and the CommLink
The BC300 Commlink consists of the BC300 Shunt and the CommLink. The BC300 is the device attached to the battery terminal's negative and measures voltage, amps, time and temperature, which are used in the calculations to provide State of Charge (SOC) and State of Health (SOH) in conjunction with Time Remaining.
The Commlink connects to the Power Management system such as the BP35 or J35 via a CAN cable. It then communicates back down to the BC300 connected to the battery via BMPRO’s exclusive Bluetooth enabled comms protocols.
Find the full range of BMPRO products below
- 100A Bluetooth Smartphone Battery Management Monitor
- Battery Check Pro use with Smartphone
- BatteryplusII HA 35A Battery Management System
- Batteryplus II SI 35A Battery Management System
- Caravan Smart Temperature – Bluetooth
- Caravan Sway Control and Loom
- Control Node 103
- Genius DC Power Supply
- J35 Control Battery Monitor Display Unit
- J35 Battery Management System
- JHub RV Control Panel
- Lithium Battery Charger
- LPG Gas Monitor Smartsense Bluetooth
- MiniBoost DC-DC Smart Battery Charger
- ProSmart Bluetooth Sensor Monitor
- Odyssey Battery Management System
- Odyssey Link 103
- Trailcheck Dashboard Breakaway LED Monitor
- TrailSafe Bluetooth Breakaway Switch
- Trek3 Display RV Battery Monitor
- Water Tank Level Sensor
Finally, BMPRO products are available from Couplemate in Wynnum, Queensland. Please get in touch with us before visiting to ensure we have sufficient stock.
|Dimensions||8 × 15 × 30 cm|