Al-ko 2t Offroad Override Coupling
$329.00 inc GST
4 in stock
Al-ko 2t Offroad Override Coupling to suit disc brakes
Al-ko 2t Offroad Override Coupling is rated at 2000kg. It offers a low profile at the tow ball than most other off-road couplers and is also suitable for 9" Drums and various Disc Brakes.
- Huge 360-degree Articulation
- Fully Compliant – meets all ADR & Australian Standards
- User-friendly – fits standard 50mm tow ball
- Head height is approximately 85mm from shoulder to shoulder of the tow ball.
- Corrosive Resistant
- Zinc or Dacromet plated components
- Unique, attractive, low profile design
- Fatigue tested for 2 million cycles
- Self-lubricating head pivot bushes
- Standard mounting hole positions
- Positive ball latching - incorporating high impact PolyCarbonate ABS handgrip system
- Designed and engineered in Australia for harsh Australian conditions.
To select a suitable coupling, consider the following:
- What types of brakes are being used?
- What is the maximum total loaded weight of the trailer planned to be?
- Can I use a 50mm ball or do I need a ring-type attachment?
- Is there a need for a specific application? Eg. anti-sway, off-road, commercial, camper trailer?
- Trailer couplings comprise some specific groups based on their planned usage.
- This coupling is suitable for use on 10" hydraulic brakes.
High Shoulder Tow Balls
Extreme angles can cause your off-road coupling to contact your tow hitch causing damage. There are many reasons to consider a high rise tow ball to give you a little extra clearance over the heavy ground. Additionally, a high shoulder tow ball can also align your trailer height with your tow bar.
Purchase offroad couplings here:
|Dimensions||20 × 35 × 35 cm|