3.6k Caliper Disc Pads
$106.00 – $198.00 inc GST
3.6k Caliper Disc Pads suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak calipers
3.6k caliper disc pads are genuine and suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak brands. The kit includes four disc pads.
- Attach a clear tube to the top of the nipple.
- Air rises to the top of the hydraulic chamber.
- Momentarily pressurise the brake lines.
- Release the nipple until air escapes.
- Once the air has stopped escaping, stop bleeding and move to the next caliper to bleed.
Key Tips and Tricks
- These DeeMaxx pads are very easy to install.
- Do not disconnect the hydraulic brake line.
- Remove caliper.
- Insert the disc pad into the piston and use a G Clamp to push the piston back into its home position.
- Insert the other disc pad, re-insert it onto the rotor and bolt the caliper to the bracket.
If you travel long distances, use a thread sealer on the caliper bolts. There have been occasions when the caliper has become detached from the bracket on corrugated roads.
I also use a medium strength thread sealer on the four bolts on my caliper hat section bracket.
Purchase new Genuine Deemaxx calipers and parts here
- Stainless DeeMaxx Disc Caliper
- DeeMaxx Disc Caliper - 10 inch to 12 inch
- Stainless Steel Marine Braided Hose
- Trojan Hydraulic Caliper
306k Stainless Steel Disc Pad DeeMaxx
Stainless steel disc brake pad set. 3-6k Caliper, 4 Pads. In other words, one set of disc pads fits two-disc calipers.
This Disc brake caliper pad has stainless backing plates.
Fits 10" and 12" disc brake assemblies slip-on or integral. Kit includes enough pads for two calipers or one axle.
DEEMAXX offers a variety of different features that make them unique. First, the exclusive MAXX COATING used passed the Salt Spray Test per ASTM-B-117-09 over 1008 hrs with no RUST.
|Dimensions||10 × 13 × 15 cm|