No products in the cart
300A Battery Check Pro use with Smartphone
Do you want to know what happens with your vehicle’s secondary battery when travelling? Whether you are using your 12V power or charging the battery, you want to be 100% sure your battery is in good health and has enough power.
To get instant information on your battery’s health, use the wireless Bluetooth battery monitor BatteryCheck.
We recommend this be installed by your caravan service technician. Note: Smartphone not supplied.
BatteryCheck Pro is a simple device with an internal shunt. Connect it to the positive and negative terminals of your battery, download the BatteryCheck app and pair your phone via Bluetooth.
Battery Check pro is compatible with a range of standard 24 and 12V deep cycle batteries. It provides real-time battery management data that allows users to effectively monitor remaining battery energy via a simple to use app.
Specially designed for recreational vehicles and marine deep cycle batteries, BatteryCheck allows monitoring up to 80A maximum charge or discharge. BatteryCheck is not suitable for engine cranking applications of any type and is not intended for under vehicle bonnet use.
Monitored Battery Functions:
- Charge/Discharge Current
- Estimated State of Charge (SoC)
- Estimated State of Health (SoH)
- Discharge Time Remaining - Estimated
Installed is recommended by a caravan service technician.
What our customers say:
“As a battery power obsessive, I can’t recommend the BatteryCheck highly enough, knowing where my battery levels are and what I’m drawing and generating gives me the ability to manage my power usage in line with my solar generation. Running a freezer full time, lighting and charging an electric chainsaw is a balancing act made so much easier with a BatteryCheck.”- Callum
300A Battery Check Pro Specifications
- Output 0.9/3.0/4.0 Amps
- Voltage Measurement Range 8V to 30V
- Voltage Measurement Resolution 100mV (or 0.1V)
- Current Measurement Range ±100A
- Current Measurement Resolution 100mA (or 0.1A)
- Temperature Measurement Range -20 °C to 70 °C (Battery Terminal)
- Temperature Measurement Resolution 1 °C
- Monitored Battery Capacity 7Ah to 800Ah
- Visual and Audible Alarms Low Voltage, user-settable level. Low State of Charge, user-settable level.
Find the full range of BMPRO products below
- 100A Bluetooth Smartphone Battery Management Monitor
- Battery Check Pro use with Smartphone
- BC300 plus Commlink – BMPRO
- Caravan Smart Temperature – Bluetooth
- Caravan Sway Control and Loom
- Control Node 103
- Genius DC Power Supply
- J35 Control Battery Monitor Display Unit
- J35 Battery Management System
- JHub RV Control Panel
- Lithium Battery Charger
- MiniBoost DC-DC Smart Battery Charger
- ProSmart Bluetooth Sensor Monitor
- Odyssey Battery Management System
- Odyssey Link 103
|Dimensions||8 × 15 × 30 cm|